Finally a shot timer for PC guys!
- Customizable random delay before BEEPing
- You can use your own BEEP sound
- Playing random "Are you ready? Standby..." sounds file before BEEPing
- Choosing an audio input device (Webcam with mic, default microphone, etc.)
- Configuring the shot detector (so you can practice dry firing, detect airsoft, detect hand claps, finger snaps, etc.)
- Big interface, big buttons so you could use this app on a touchscreen
- Free and opensource baby!
- PAR times will be implemented in the future
Here are a few screens for ya
Lots of shot timers exist on smartphones. Many are paying software. As I don't have no smartphone, I ended up creating my own shot timer; this page here being the whole result of the project. I coded the basic functions of that stuff in 2 days pretty much. Gotta ask yourself why other people are charging for such a thing...
The guys who created Open Shot Timer:
And their sources:
- Windows Vista or more recent
- .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- A microphone or something like that
|The license for "PC Shot Timer" is the WTFPL: Do What the Fuck You Want to Public License.|